Author: bluekirby0 & atom0s
Allows you to send commands to multiple other characters on the local computer from a single character.
Servo has been replaced by MultiSend! You should only use Servo if you still need network connections for multiple characters. Otherwise, MultiSend should be used instead.
- Multiple character control with ease.
- Control characters across a network or internet.
/servo on [addr] /servo off /servo sync [addr] /servo command <cmd> /servo send <cmd> /servo sendto <cmd> /servo followme [on|off] /servo follow [on|off] /servo addgroup <group> /servo delgroup <group>
- Starts Servo, optionally with an address to bind to.
- Stops Servo.
- Starts Servo in client mode, connecting it to the given address.
- Sends a command to connected clients.
- Sends a command to a specific client.
- Tells connected clients to follow the Servo host. (Or toggles the follow mode on/off.)
- Tells connected clients to follow the Servo host.
- Adds a group.
- Deletes a group.