Monitors chat and plays sounds when certain events and conditions are met.
- Monitors chat and will play a sound if one of the following happens:
- Player gets a tell.
- Player gets a tell from a GM.
- Player gets a linkshell message that contains their name.
- Player gets a party message that contains their name.
- Player gets a say message that contains their name.
- Player gets a party invite.
- Player gets an emote from another player targeting them.
- Player is examined.
- Player receives a skillup.
- Player’s inventory is full.
/chatmon mute <category> /chatmon enable <category>
- Disables / mutes a category from playing a sound.
- Enables / unmutes a category allowing it to play sounds again.